I was out on vacation last week, so this week I have decided to grace your presence with fanciful and beatiful Cakes! Enjoy! I adore posting about beautiful cakes that are trending in weddings, because let’s all be honest that we attend weddings to celebrate and to eat some awesome cake! Wedding cakes truly bring together a couples’ theme into a multi-tiered beauty made out of sugar.
1. Naked Cake by Sugar Bee Sweets! Heidi is an amazing baker. If you haven’t had her strawberry cake with cream cheese icing, then you haven’t takes amazing cake! I really like the naked cake trend, but I will say one thing about it – If you love frosting, then this isn’t the cake for you.
2. Adore this watercolor wedding cake! The contemporary and romantic feel to this cake is something that guests will flock to at your reception to see! Photo Courtesy of Green Wedding Shoes
3. I love these cakes! Sprinkles make life a little brighter and little more sweeter. This trend is something that I have been seeing more of recently and I think it might be something that will be here to stay. Photo Courtesy of Caratsandcakes.com
3. I love glitter! All shades of sparkle are good in my book. This cake is from Layered Bake Shop. I love the blackberry details with the anemone on top of all of the cascading gold sparkles.
4. Again sparkle is all good in my book, so this next cake has sparkle all over! Enjoy! Photo Courtesy of Confetti Day Dreams
Hope you enjoyed!
And remember as always Happy Planning!